As an account manager, you should have amazing interpersonal skills that allow you to work remotely with other team members and clients. Your main goal is to keep our clients happy as we move forward with their marketing campaigns. Together, with other account managers, copywriters, and freelancers, you will contribute to accounts as needed to help streamline the process from signing up with our services to campaign launches. We expect that our account managers will correspond with our clients, while also contributing sales copy to each account as higher-level staff sees fit. If you’re interested in learning about the B2B marketing world, from client correspondence to content creation to marketing campaign launch, this is the job for you!
- Correspond with clients via email and phone calls to get their accounts up and running.
- Write or contribute to LinkedIn campaigns for a variety of clients in various industries.
- Help other account managers ensure all tasks are done for each client that onboards in 7-14 business days after signing up.
- Correspond with contract writers and other freelancers to ensure client projects are moving forward.
- Help optimize client campaigns by using client analytics.
- Personal advisor to clients recommending them our other services/packages to ensure even more success.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, willing to take guidance and direction, and have a goal for helping other companies succeed. As this job will be remote, good communication and time-management are a must!
Experience: Preferred, but not required.
Education: Bachelor’s (preferred).
|Job Category||All Positions, Client Success|
|Job Category||Account Management|
|Job Level||Entry Level|